• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Burn spot Cobra 29 LTD Chrome

"Bright signal in..".

Eeeww, sorry for that typo...

Have been seeing several simple problems of Disc caps having drifted from their values to the point of nearly open (no value) - happens when the robot that does the insertion - places too much torque on the part when it's leads are clipped off on the foil side

It's been a few days, my Father had water on his lungs, been in the hospital, ( again ) been busy running. Just want to let you know I will get back to the Radio Monday. Been a long weekend.Thanks.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
"Bright signal in..".

Eeeww, sorry for that typo...

Have been seeing several simple problems of Disc caps having drifted from their values to the point of nearly open (no value) - happens when the robot that does the insertion - places too much torque on the part when it's leads are clipped off on the foil side

Got it Thanks a bunch. Your on top of things!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.