• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BURNING HAM 2014 CHUCKWAGON ROUNDUP

kg6ypa

Sep 13, 2009
For thoes of you intrested there will be a Chuck Wagon Rondup (potluck dinner) Saturday the 22nd. If you want to participate please poast below with what you will bring.

ROUND UP

OH YEAH..... THE CHUCK WAGON ROUNDUP WILL BE HELD AT THE EVENTS MAIN STAGE LOCATED ON THE SOUTH END OF THE CAMP CIRCLE. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TABLE SPACE. RAFFEL WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME LOCATION, TICKETS CAN BE OBTAINED SATURDAY ALL DAY. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE RAFFEL WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCRAP REPEATER GROUP FOR MAINTAINING THIS GREAT REPEATER. T-SHIRTS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE SAME PLACE FOR $15.00. 73s AG6KS BURNING HAM 2014 - Past Burning Hams

I'll bring my special recipe garlic bread and I'll try to talk the Mrs into making some sheet cookies like she made last year.

My avatar pic was taken right after my first batch of garlic bread :love:

Tentative out us down for a Dessert. I'm thinkin Cast Iron Cookies. Just going to have to master it this weekend. Looks to be were pretty stout on main entrees.

food

in the desert

Attachments

• CB Scrap Chuckwagon.JPG
    CB Scrap Chuckwagon.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 257
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.