• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Burning Ham 4

OCMike

Dec 27, 2013
South OC - Behind the Curtain
So this was my first and definitely not my last time to Burning Ham. It was awesome to meet everybody out there. You folks are super cool and welcoming to new people and that is awesome!

Henry and Marc, it was good to meet you both.

Special thanks to UCN, POP and MJO for waiting almost an hour for me to catch up to them. It was cool to have a caravan through the desert at night. Those two full moons we saw on the way in were priceless :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait until next year. 73's

Mike
KK6JOT

Reactions: KK6MJO and kk6hdu

It was an awesome trip and a HUGE turnout for BH4!

See you all next year for sure!!!

I am very blessed to have a group of friends like this and can't wait for burning ham 5 to do it all again! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND THOUGHTS . KAO HDU BB THANX FOR AN AWESOME TIME AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK !!

Reactions: kk6hdu
Probably my favorite night at Burning-Ham.com IV, was the impromptu jam session at camp DXN/HDU. We jammed till the wee hours of the morning.

Reactions: K6BRY and kk6gun
So this was my first and definitely not my last time to Burning Ham. It was awesome to meet everybody out there. You folks are super cool and welcoming to new people and that is awesome!

Special thanks to UCN, POP and MJO for waiting almost an hour for me to catch up to them. It was cool to have a caravan through the desert at night. Those two full moons we saw on the way in were priceless :ROFLMAO:

Mike
KK6JOT
glad u liked the 2 moons!!! our pleasure!!

Ladies and Gents:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, can't get any better than that.

Alright, sign up sheet for BH V starts here baby:

K9KAO

Mike
KK6JOT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated