• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BURNING HAM II CUDDEBACK DRY LAKE

kg6fib

Mar 5, 2013
APRIL 25TH TO 28TH IS COMING SOON, I FIGURED WE SHOULD GET A THREAD GOING ! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE !

Last edited:

THE URINAL TARGET IS READY !

Attachments

• P1049322.JPG
    P1049322.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 315
guess i need to sight in a bit more

guess i need to sight in a bit more

Attachments

• 100_1242.jpg
    100_1242.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 474
Random pisser-target ideas. Barry Elmer, Obama/biden/feinstein, OPR as jaba, or niggliori. Or just pile up all our ammo receipts with contempt and let everybody water those.

Anybody with RC planes, bring those out too. I will be bringing 1 at least.

I'd like to make this event, but just have too many irons in the fire right now. I even bought a another little dirt bike after last year's BH event.

Attachments

• XT1.jpg
    XT1.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 275
I'd like to make this event, but just have too many irons in the fire right now. I even bought a another little dirt bike after last year's BH event.

What year is that bike? I had a '79 yamaha mx175 that looked alot like your bike.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?