• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bye-bye 400 / 818

400 is a nice rig. Hope there is something equivalent or better coming along to replace it.

What is really sad is they in the last 3 years they have not seen this coming? They have not redesigned with what is available?

As I understand it the high end IC's are still available. It is a repeat of what has been going on int he auto industry due to reliance on cheap parts.

So what we really need to do is just wait for the Chinese to put out something.

I am just saying they could have gotten out in front of this.

With something like this announcement they should have had an announcement of products to replace it as well.

Reactions: FredTx63
Me being not a Yaesu fan have been wondering if they will rise to the challenge to compete in the 10/12 watt range shack in the box type radio. I am sort of an Icom guy but hate the 705.

Me being not a Yaesu fan have been wondering if they will rise to the challenge to compete in the 10/12 watt range shack in the box type radio. I am sort of an Icom guy but hate the 705.
I'm ready for a new 100 watt HF or HF + VHF/UHF mobile from Icom or Yaesu... Something with a screen/waterfall like the 705, but full power please... 7100 & 891 are getting long in the tooth...

Reactions: binrat
I'm ready for a new 100 watt HF or HF + VHF/UHF mobile from Icom or Yaesu... Something with a screen/waterfall like the 705, but full power please... 7100 & 891 are getting long in the tooth...

If you have the budget, don't forget to look at the Elecraft K4.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated