• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can someone rationalize this purchase?

I don't pretend to know you, or care to know you MR.74IN. Your shotty attempt to say that every CBer talks on a cobra 29 and not a "HF" like you are talking on is just your way of again suggesting that CBers are on a lower level. A lot of us DO have "respectable" radios that we talk on --RCI2995---Stonewall Jackson---2517DX that I talk on regularly. By the way I BUILD my on amps and have been building for years, Glass or pill. As Archie would say---"Time to get off your pedastidal"---and realize that some of us don't wear our knowledge as a badge of arrogance to everyone else.

As I see it, It takes 2 to tango and in this case 3, Everyone starts crap including me and the biggest crap stirrer is the debate between CBers and Hamers.

Buck it up and let it go cause niether side is gona win.

I got it, just chose to ignore it.

At 6-8, not much goes over my head.

What's a "pedastidal"?

That was a quote from Archie Bunker of all in the family. It is a mis-characterization of the word pedistal. It was used to imply that some are are not as highly recognized in intelligence spectrum as they think they are. I was not mis-spelled, therefore the quotes. I am not going to use any more bandwith kicking this dead horse. g'day mate

MY "spectrum" is still there. You just do not read the posts, maybe you do but just can not understand them. Read carefully. Read slowly. Comprehend. It may take a while, but you can do it. I never said any of the radios i mentioned were CB radios. I said they were "respectable radios". But if I did talk on a Cobra 29 I would not expect to be flamed because of it, on a forum that is designed to help the other members. Oh, and BTW, here is a cut and paste from one of your posts "I use my HF rigs on 11M alot. I do so because I like the guys on there". Is your HF "rig" a CB? You are a piece of work. Say in your reply anything you want. Post 3 or 4 times if you want. I think the people reading will get my jest on the subject as well as yours. I WILL NOT reply anymore on this subject. Have a nice day.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.