• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can this really happen?

bammbamm putting your radio back to stock was a smart thing to do. now you dont have to worry about fines if it gets confiscated as evidence. asking about something thats probably impossible due to newer frequency bands of rc planes was a smart thing to do so you could get a number of opinions to help you.
glr you sound like your presuming hes guilty. is that jesus on your avatar?

judge judge judge

It is idiotic to get on the internet and post about any legal issues you are currently facing. Admitting to having an illegally modified radio and admitting to having it returned to stock on a public internet forum is foolish. I don't think he's guilty in any way, I think he's making up this entire story.

If anyone here gets accused of committing any other crimes, please rush to your computer and tell us all about it. Screenshots are forever.

Reactions: 1 person
whats childish is what he is doing. i bet some cber crashed his plane 30 years ago when he was a kid and couldnt afford to fix it so now hes got it in for everybody with a radio.
so here we have a guy who will try a fourth time to blame someone else for his incompetent flying and waste courtroom time. if he is using 11m and hasn't changed his frequency by now to me it shows negligence on his part.

I agree that using A channels (especially 19A) on an expensive R/C aircraft is stupid, but they have the right to do so on the FCC allocated RC frequencies. Normally R/C cars/trucks/planes/Helicopters that use AM A channels are the cheaper beginner ready to fly type. You have obviously taken sides on this without being there, so have a nice day. I am not taking sides, but hearing only one side of an argument sure would shorten up civil court cases. It takes months of practice to become good at flying R/C choppers, they are the toughest to master but not all R/C enthusiasts are incompetent operators.

It is idiotic to get on the internet and post about any legal issues you are currently facing. Admitting to having an illegally modified radio and admitting to having it returned to stock on a public internet forum is foolish. I don't think he's guilty in any way, I think he's making up this entire story.

If anyone here gets accused of committing any other crimes, please rush to your computer and tell us all about it. Screenshots are forever.

1000+

Obviously, some dudes with RC interest frequent this forum also.

Then you mention that the dude is well known in the RC community. Forums dedicated to RC control are some of the most popular and active on the net.

Now, this dude is probably a lurker here as well.

I believe nothing I hear on the internet until it is proven. Seems kind of coincidental that when he drove by..... the aircraft crashes. I give no one the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Hard case to prove inless there is more to the story than is being told....usually the case.

Reactions: 1 person
"The real interesting question is whether it would even get to trial. Generally, the FCC has exclusive jurisidiction over interference claims."

Does the judge in small claims court make a ruling on the above? Should Bamm Bamms attorney be trying to get this into the fcc's jurisdiction?

"The real interesting question is whether it would even get to trial. Generally, the FCC has exclusive jurisidiction over interference claims."

Does the judge in small claims court make a ruling on the above? Should Bamm Bamms attorney be trying to get this into the fcc's jurisdiction?

Retaining an attorney before court papers have been served looks bad too.

not in this case

it is evident that the person flying the helicoptor has made it a practice of suing people with antennas on their automobile...so while bamm bamm was not aware of that fact, it turns out that his actions may be favorable in order to prepare.

Also bamm bamm, do not settle with that ticket that the officer wrote you. I am sure that your attorney is working on this because he should try to delay your having to settle this as it may/or may not be used against you in the civil suit. At some point the ticket needs to be off the judge's docket(whoever that may be, and it may be the same or different as the one who may hear the civil suit if it gets to that) ...

any way have your attorney sort that out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated