• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb radio display shop repair

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
anyone here do channel display mods? id like all 4 two digit display on my ranger put white color. red sucks, blue is fatigue nightmare, green is boring.
i believe they make the white channel display?
if you know shop that does this work display. thank you.

Try different colored lenses.
Blue lens on red LED make purple.
Yellow lens on red LED makes orange.
Get inventive...

I wouldn't change the LED's unless they are broken. But that is up to you.

Try different colored lenses.
Blue lens on red LED make purple.
Yellow lens on red LED makes orange.
Get inventive...

I wouldn't change the LED's unless they are broken. But that is up to you.

yes. i have tried the couleur lenses. but white = unique.

I know I have seen the White Leds on FleaBay. From the meter light to frenquency counters to channel display. They out there I just dont know any shops that do this service. . Perhaps you buy LEDs then send Radio and and LEDs off to get installed?

I know I have seen the White Leds on FleaBay. From the meter light to frenquency counters to channel display. They out there I just dont know any shops that do this service. . Perhaps you buy LEDs then send Radio and and LEDs off to get installed?

yes. this is why i made this thread maybe someone here does this job? i already have a white led in the meter i want the channel displays all white now. the 6 digit one and the channel one. i think it would look so cool!(y) when i look for them on eBay, i see on the bottom of the channels displays says blue even tho there advertising white? makes no sense to me.

Could be who he works for. But after looking around, his reply is the same in several threads, word for word.

I think he should explain himself before one of the staff drops the hammer on him.

Sometimes hard to tell when you get someone on a forum that struggles with English.

Like Yoda, speak him. :love: I was just noticing the posts were familiar, too. Looks like spam, smells like spam, tastes like spam... it must be spam!

RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.