• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cb radio operators

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Trying to figure out how many of you actualy hit the dx ? And how many of you roam the forums to drop bullshit u heard some place and believe it ? And how many of you ain't got nothing better to do but sit on the forum being a mud duck ? LOL

Sent from my Droid X .602GB Root, Tapatalk.

DX is more of an inconvenience to me than anything else. I have no problems with people shooting the DX, just that it's annoying when I am trying to talk locally, and my friends have to fire up linears to be able to talk back and forth, LOL...

I generally don't like running any form of amplification, unless I absolutely have to.

Sooooo... that being said, even though I talk locally on a regular basis... I'm just a mudduck in the weeds. :laugh:

~Cheers~

Trying to figure out how many of you actualy hit the dx ? And how many of you roam the forums to drop bullshit u heard some place and believe it ? And how many of you ain't got nothing better to do but sit on the forum being a mud duck ? LOL

i want to see your honest answer :whistle:

i want to see your honest answer :whistle:

Me ? I'm a mud duck cotten pikken maul droppen sob got no shame in it and I enjoy the riff Raff on the interwebz. Yea that creeper DX that's comes outta nowhere can surely suck just more reasons to pump it up

Now 522, how bout you ?

:whistle:

well ah hmmm, yes i do drop some dx, and yes quite a bit of local HAZING, i do cruise through all the forums - that havent banned me ,not counting the ones that i admin on or own !
so with that i will say YES on all fronts !:whistle::love:

Me ? I'm a mud duck cotten pikken maul droppen sob got no shame in it and I enjoy the riff Raff on the interwebz. Yea that creeper DX that's comes outta nowhere can surely suck just more reasons to pump it up

Now 522, how bout you ?

me ?? im just a forum troll, who is wondering where fast4socal is. cause thats where the true forum entertainment is.

When I work my second job I sit at a desk and surf the forums. Then the last 2 hours I have outside roving security and I can shoot skip in the mobile. On my main job I can shoot late night skip in the mobile. Gotta love it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.