• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cb radio operators

Congrats on the general, I am sure you will enjoy the expanded band coverage, got mine back in '94.
I was yankin 123's chain a little.....I used to work a little "DX" now and then back in the old days when the CDX club was active but that was back in the dinosuar days....and I was not that good at it.

Jeff

Thanks. Bobby, yes we had a few good contacts on the radio that is for sure....I think this cycle is going to be just as good too. This morning the band was open all over the place.
In about a two hour periond I talked to texas,new york , MO, Ohio, Lake Erie,....Talked to Floyd 1992 in AL ...the smokie hills.....it was bumping.
Just line the old day's when me and DX man was getting in trouble for being the West Coast Tag Team LoL
Get out there Bobby I miss hearing the undertaker on that Lincoln locking down the bad lands.

Jeff

yep :)

hey, i aint one to complain. i found your obsession between you and him hilarious !! plenty of laughs here, no lies.

hey it was all good clean fun, but times a change in and theres better feuds to argue

the radio hobby in general , you'll get out of it what you put into it equally!
regardless if your a "chicken bander " or a "hammy hambone"

one isnt any better than the other each has their perks good or bad!

either way your on the air

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.