• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Shops on the Air

secret squirrel

Lustrous Potentate
Oct 5, 2008
Washington, PA
When yesterday's skip was rolling, I used to hear the local shops talk all the time. The polite gentleman may answer on Channel 19 then tell you to move to another channel for conversation. Despite being busy with walk ins and repairs time was found to chat a little with passer byes on the air. Do we have any local shops left that will talk on the air or regularly answer radio check requests. If anyone can recall hearing local shops on the air in present day, Let's hear the story. List the local shop and how they answer radio checks and comments on air.

Bob's CB Strattanville, PA I-80 Exit 70 Bob and staff will answer on Channel 19. Bob's CB used to play prerecorded advertisements on Channel 19

South Plains Electronics in Lubbock Tx (Dr Bob) still answers channel 19.

Oh and that one that blocks up 19 with big power.... You know the one.
just say his name 3 times and wait for your cb to show up amirite??? hahahaha happy halloween :LOL:
d65002a8adf3e9868c542ebdd2655566.gif

Crickett's CB Shop at Dallas Pike, WV I-70 will answer radio checks. You can hear JR on the air when passing by. The CB shop used to be called Little Dragon's CB Shop for years with prior owner.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated