• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB slang is horrible

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Auuuuddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and i just got brown

Who cares what kinda reputaion it has? I mean come on man. You sound like a 2 year old. If you dont like how other people talk on the cb, then don't listen to em. That's what they make that volume knob for. Cb slang has been around damn near ever since the fisrt cb was ever made. Just get over it. Cause it won't ever go away. As long as their are cbs around, their will be cb slang. And I personaly like talkin that way. Dosent bother me any. Cause I don't really care care what other people think about me any more. And that's MY 2 sence. Be ole southerntrucker aka 2-22 crusion this ole cobra 139 and I'm back quiet.

Hey man

Hey man I do talk like that in real life, not all the time no doubt about it, but some of those phrases are real ice-breakers, fills up awkward silence, emphasizes what else is being said, what's wrong with that??
I'm back out.

how about this when you are having sex with your partner and you talk dirty to her like who's your daddy. what's my name and the list goes on at times since you can't curse on the radio some of the words are cover up cotton chopper cotton picker mud duck that's what makes cb diff in other word cb is like wrestling when they get the mic and talk crap to the other opponent well no diff here expand your mind pay attention and get down 4-10

Reactions: NZ8N
how about this when you are having sex with your partner and you talk dirty to her like who's your daddy. what's my name and the list goes on at times since you can't curse on the radio some of the words are cover up cotton chopper cotton picker mud duck that's what makes cb diff in other word cb is like wrestling when they get the mic and talk crap to the other opponent well no diff here expand your mind pay attention and get down 4-10

10-rogea!! (BEEP BEEP!)

<<More audio>>

like ham slang is any better?

cq cq cq this is cb123 charlie bravo123 s-9 blah blah blah
everything has its place

410 42 10-4 skateboard smokeybear eye in the sky good buddies shut up stupid radio check etc etc

if eveyone used the same slang accross the radio spectrum ham or cb
cb would die out !

what entertaining fun is there in just saying the same ole cqcqcq phonetic rambling and protocols ?

yes granted both have there place .

having one without the other to compare it to
would be futile

Reactions: 144inBama
hahahahha ... 3's with ease, I appreciate the squeeze, you locked down my receiver when you pulled the lever, put it on the fine family, from the smallest to the tallest, and tell the big boys with the big toys the unknown soldier bumped and thumped and pulled it all back...and I just got down..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!!
I think I've talked to you before haha.

I think I've talked to you before haha.

you may have... On CB things are like a club where people like to develop their individuality. On the other hand, when I'm on the frequencies enjoying my general priviledges I curl up my pinky finger and it's like "cheerio old chap, on with the motley."
everything has its time and its place.

3's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.