• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb stuff in canada

Hey lords,..I've had stuff ride around on FedEx trucks for days on end without delivery. I'd checked my tracking number everyday, and it would say "on truck for delivery". Sooooo, they also suck. I've had stuff simply disappear using USPS also...but that's another story. :)

nightwatch said:
Hey lords,..I've had stuff ride around on FedEx trucks for days on end without delivery. I'd checked my tracking number everyday, and it would say "on truck for delivery". Sooooo, they also suck. I've had stuff simply disappear using USPS also...but that's another story. :)
I'll second that FedEx crap. I was waiting on insurance documents and the day they were supposed to be delivered their tracking said "Not Delivered - No Answer." They obviously didn't come to the door because my wife was home all damn day. Lazy driver.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.