• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB vs HAM

Mack that video is funny as heck. My son came in when he heard the video and laughed his backside off.

Thanks for the link.

I can't take credit for the video, I stole it for 74IN who stole it from someone else which proves there is no honor among thieves and you should not place any trust of any sort in me.

Glad you had a good laugh which is what I'm all about and proves your son has the same sick sense of humor I have and maybe you should seek professional help for.:D

which proves there is no honor among thieves and you should not place any trust of any sort in me.

Damn!
I was just getting ready to have you build me a 8 pill switchable class C A/B Box...Guess I got to keep looking.....
So much for the MackMade Battle Box :blink:

Jeff

Damn!
I was just getting ready to have you build me a 8 pill switchable class C A/B Box...Guess I got to keep looking.....
So much for the MackMade Battle Box :blink:

Jeff

I would have built it in the specified time constraints as per the contract but with re-labeled transistors.

Sorry

To those of you who are licensed ham's I'm sorry about my past post, It just chaps my a** when some ham acts as if he is so gifted and superior to us 6 toed hillbilly cb operators. I Have read the ARRL handbook...repeatedly. And I am considering getting licensed. Yet I feel even when I do get my license I will remain a dedicated 11 meter operator. I have 10 & 12 meter in my radio and have listened across the band but have more enjoyment on 36-40 LSB. Actually I have also considered selling gear and going with 2 Galaxy dx 959's one as a base and one as a mobile and just staying 11 meter.

it took a while , but eventually i learned that every group or cross section of people has good folks , bad folks and inbetween folks .

WoW!,i had totally forgotton about Adam,wonder if hes still a bench tech for RCI/Galaxy.As i remembered it he was shipped crates with hundreds of radios to repair and was even sent overseas to tour the factory:whistle:

To those of you who are licensed ham's I'm sorry about my past post, It just chaps my a** when some ham acts as if he is so gifted and superior to us 6 toed hillbilly cb operators.
Tsk! Don't be so thin-skinned!!
I Have read the ARRL handbook...repeatedly. And I am considering getting licensed. Yet I feel even when I do get my license I will remain a dedicated 11 meter operator.
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what ham crowd you hang with.
I have 10 & 12 meter in my radio and have listened across the band but have more enjoyment on 36-40 LSB.
Well... duh!... you aren't talking to any hams yet! :rolleyes:

Anyway, it really depends what ham crowd you hang out with. Some may even be 11M ops themselves. Get your ticket... you won't regret it, unless you unfortunately get involve with a bunch of dicks. We have those in our town too.. Self-righteous know-it-alls, who disparge CB as a matter of course. Stay away from those types, and you'll do fine.

The 2 all time classic videos would have to be AMpowerless posted by Booty and the one by DJBoutit showing of the Breadbox of power with the dual coilys and the base for a mobile. (y)

The 2 all time classic videos would have to be AMpowerless posted by Booty and the one by DJBoutit showing of the Breadbox of power with the dual coilys and the base for a mobile. (y)

I concur, but there is still the audio clip of AMPOWER vs. Tommy2watt on paltalk and as far as I know I have the only known copy of it in existence.

dxChat
Help Users