• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cbassholes.com

CBASSHOLES =
tumbleweed.jpg

I am one of the unfortunate people who have to listen to these idiots when I'm going to and from work each day. They are a a crew of over modulated and distorted sounding retards that do nothing but pump up each others ego's and insult everyone else that they come in contact with. Sure they run some impressive power. But they use that it's a Davemade world power to bring channel 19 to a stand still. I use my radio and channel 19 to get to work safely and on time. These idiots block all other driver from hearing important road information. I don't care what people like 234BISHOP and his buddies do as long as they take it to a diiferent channel. I drive right past where he and several of friends live near RT. 80 in New Jersey. They tie up channel 19 with their non sense for miles in either direction of their homes with no concern for others. They are like a buch of 5 year olds children. Sure they could go to any other channel to talk smack as he calls it. But , if they did then they wouldn't be able to prove to everybody just how big of a ASSHOLE they really are. The big boys have channel 6 and 11 to compete in The super Bowl of CB Radio. These CB Asshole should find their own channel to compete to see just who is The Biggest Asshle of them all and stay on that channel. They are a bunch of ignorant childish people with no consideration for fellow CB'ers

Ever hear Country Boy get on and completely stop all cbasshole communication? Now that's entertainment.

Real amplifier verses make believe.

I am one of the unfortunate people who have to listen to these idiots when I'm going to and from work each day. They are a a crew of over modulated and distorted sounding retards that do nothing but pump up each others ego's and insult everyone else that they come in contact with. Sure they run some impressive power. But they use that it's a Davemade world power to bring channel 19 to a stand still. I use my radio and channel 19 to get to work safely and on time. These idiots block all other driver from hearing important road information. I don't care what people like 234BISHOP and his buddies do as long as they take it to a diiferent channel. I drive right past where he and several of friends live near RT. 80in New Jersey. They tie up channel 19 with their non sense for miles in either direction of their homes with no concern for others. They are like a buch of 5 year olds children. Sure they could go to any other channel to talk smack as he calls it. But , if they did then they wouldn't be able to prove to everybody just how big of a ASSHOLE they really are. The big boys have channel 6 and 11 to compete in The super Bowl of CB Radio. These CB Asshole should find their own channel to compete to see just who is The Biggest Asshle of them all and stay on that channel. They are a bunch of ignorant childish people with no consideration for fellow CB'ers

to each his own, im not one for hash and trash,but i will tell you this, i once knew a guy from NJ that im very greatful for the favors and the kindness he showed me along the way of my radio equipment adventures some few yrs back......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.