• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CBRADIOLOVER is at it again, ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaulter / CBradiolover / W4WXP

Chris I have to give you credit for promoting your videos on all of the different sites. You sure must enjoy getting a rise out of the folks on QRZ.com and eham.

---
http://qrz.com/db/W4WXP/ profile page:

I enjoy a little bit of everything, including amateur radio (of course),researching ancient cultures, astronomy, SATIRE AND PARODY, writing, singing, acting, Doing Open Mic & Karaoke ,shortwave listening, HF utility station monitoring, and a myriad of other things.

Hey, I'm more than willing to admit that I'm W4WXP, but where do you get that I'm cbradiolover? Adding 2+3 there to make 9, aren't ya chief?

Give it up man. I looked at your member info. The email address you used to sign up was under your former call sign. Ip addresses even match. I won't post that info here unless you insist on denying that you have been outed. Take it like a man. We have all done things we are not proud of or embarrassed by however this one does seem to take the cake. :tongue:

Give it up man. I looked at your member info. The email address you used to sign up was under your former call sign. Ip addresses even match. I won't post that info here unless you insist on denying that you have been outed. Take it like a man. We have all done things we are not proud of or embarrassed by however this one does seem to take the cake. :tongue:

I just said that I'm a ham. That doesn't make me someone on you tube. Assaulter was my cb handle back in the 80's and 90s. When did I deny being W4WXP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.