• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX-178

Apr 20, 2005
Mississippi
...well almost, but no cigar. Sounding good Larry sorry I couldn't make it up into the N.West corner. Propagation has been kind of odd the past few weeks around here.

Park your ears this way over the next week and listen for the weaky squeaky.

Hope your doing well and looking forward to catching up.

956 - Dana

Hi Dana,
Well, the way you have that radio rocking I don't think I will have to worry about not hearing you!

If was a nice 20 minute conversation, lets do it again this coming week.

73's
Larry

We must have wrung it out Larry, there hasn't anything out of the N. West since. Still listening for the next opening that way though. I've got the Penetrator 500 hooked up to a rig in the garage and crank it up so I can hear things way out in the far end of the garden. Not certain of the fertilizing possibilities but it does seem to keep the bugs away :D

You were booming into my RX too!

I'll catch you later,
Dana

Hi Dana,
I lost you in the shiffle today, just when you said what freq. you were going to, a very large signal covered you up.

Maybe catch ya tomorrow.

Larry

:D it's good to see "other" club members here too, now if i can just get some time off to update and pm the system so i can get back to enjoying all the hardware on the desk. 73

DXman said:
Hi Dana,
I lost you in the shiffle today, just when you said what freq. you were going to, a very large signal covered you up.

Maybe catch ya tomorrow.

Larry

Shame on them! Yeah, I could tell it was going to be a shot in the dark from the get go, the propagtion was strongest on me from the N. East but you topped it out nicely during the call. I heard you again, yesterday I think it was, but the same scenario skip wise. A lot of ground wave in the mix here lately with the occational narrow window to the west coast. Worked a station in 43 division a few days ago but again Ma Nature was in a stingy mood.

I've got them aimed your way Larry.

rfoverlord said:
:D it's good to see "other" club members here too, now if i can just get some time off to update and pm the system so i can get back to enjoying all the hardware on the desk. 73

Right back at you rfoverlord!

My hardware is under an inch of dust. Could be time for an update here too. :shock:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio