• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX-956

Phil501

CDX-501 back in da mix!!
Apr 6, 2005
Western Nevada
Hey Dana, boy the bands been terrible around here lately....I was sure glad to get to QSO with ya for a short on 385........I wish I could of stuck around longer, but with a whole 15 minute break, I had to get back in the job site. You know how those Union jobs are, everything is right down to the second.....LOL. You were sounding choice as always........I tuned in to 27.380Mhz at lunch time, but the band fell out........Oh well, maybe next time bud. Always enjoy jawin' with ya Dana, your a friend indeed..........Untill next time.........73's

Phil, It has been about the same way here for the past two months. What a way to kick start things bud. I was running out of S meter for you - I kid you not. Yeah, the propagation shifted to the S. East about forty minutes until your lunch break. I'll swing the antenna around that way and keep an ear open for you. If I don't catch up with you before then, you and the fam have a great Holiday. Always good talking with you my friend.

keep a tight top knotch,
Dana

Had a GREAT qso with Dana tonight...condx were perfect..sounded good my friend...and Phil...he didnt talk too much trash on ya..hehe

That worked out just right Jeff, great sounding station and good to hook up with you too. Hey now, I'm not the one that called Phil the mud duck LOL. I'll light it up tomorrow, maybe the propagation goddess will smile on us again soon. As soon as it fell out on you there is S5/9 +40 signals out of TX right now @ 11:29 pm...gottah love it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio