• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX304 ... the CB fool continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now choose to just turn off the radio and walk away.

He knows. He is a member here and is probably reading this right now.

Even if a HAM ticket came in a corn flakes box, I would not sign up. I can communicate on the Internet, use a telephone and operate on 11m/MURS/FRS frequencies without having a license and give up any personal liberties. Internet or telephone harassment isn't tolerated. Why is 11m harassment acceptable? One shouldn't have to endure nut-cases like Shaun Pasay and Blue Waffle using any of these unlicensed services.
I can read and write !! Lets meet klondike Mike You started the war !!Lets Dance !!

Most likely. Sooner or later he will find out what Karma means.
Making threats is not a smart thing online Klondike Mike .Lets dance .Lets Meet You have a real problem and think sharing you mental problem with the world is smart .

I have not called out CQ in a few months. I'm hearing some sporadic-e propagation on 11m and Nevada is coming in. I call out to try a make a few contacts. Guess what? Shaun Pasay (aka CDX304) starts with the interference as before. This guy is really sick. He sits by his radio 7/24 monitoring waiting for me to key up. Watching his waterfall on his FLEX. Waiting to see some red. Only then does he decide to participate in the CB community with the usual transmitted interference.

At least I am keeping this nut-case off the streets because he is too busy monitoring 38LSB. This CLOWN needs a $18,000 dollar fine as well.
You seem to read my posts but really don't say anything !!

I have not called out CQ in a few months. I'm hearing some sporadic-e propagation on 11m and Nevada is coming in. I call out to try a make a few contacts. Guess what? Shaun Pasay (aka CDX304) starts with the interference as before. This guy is really sick. He sits by his radio 7/24 monitoring waiting for me to key up. Watching his waterfall on his FLEX. Waiting to see some red. Only then does he decide to participate in the CB community with the usual transmitted interference.

At least I am keeping this nut-case off the streets because he is too busy monitoring 38LSB. This CLOWN needs a $18,000 dollar fine as well.
I would like to know time and date of this you accuse me of doing because i have been dealing with a funeral of a dear friend since the start of august .SO LETS MEET !!

Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up. Shaun, I have not spoken with you EVER prior to you starting your interference. You have me mistaken with someone else. Send me a PM with your details and we can discuss off-thread.
You started your problem with me long ago and you are not getting off this easy .Yo
Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up. Shaun, I have not spoken with you EVER prior to you starting your interference. You have me mistaken with someone else. Send me a PM with your details and we can discuss off-thread.
You have now gotten your self in deep accusing someone of something they did not do and post personal info online about someone is a bigger problem a the full correspondence you had with shawcable was real interesting shawcable asked if i would like to lay charges .
The problem is you have real problem with what you have now have done .So like i have said years ago lets meet but you keep with the games saying i doing something i am not .
I talk to a few guys locally and that is pretty much it .
you posting lies on youtube makes now liable .
So i am not going to pm you
You made some bull shit public so like i have said
Lets Dance !!!
Signed
CDX304

So klondike Mike you want to meet .You like to talk to my internet provider and put videos on youtube and whine on cb junkies and a number of other places .I have tlked to the police and i have a case for filing so .
Here is what needs to be done by friday August 10 2018 Midnight all post on all the forums be removed and videos on youtube removed or legal action will take place Robin .

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some real interesting things the cop told me all posts on all sites were from same ip and computer .
Plus since this is a very serous crime jail time is a real and you will be behind bars for the rest of your life .
Cyber crimes are a very big deal in 2018 .
You have till friday August 10 2018 midnight

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what needs to be done by Friday August 10 2018 Midnight, all posts on all the forums be removed and videos on YouTube removed or legal action will take place Robin.
But for a while, it looked more like illegal action will take place! Now it gets really exciting. Will Klondike Mike be intimidated by this ingenious threat? Will he flee to Colombia out of fear and hide away there forever? I guess no!

How credible can someone be who shows the logo of a bunch of outlaws in his avatar and suddenly cries out for the police now? At best, that sounds like a bad joke to me. The tactics are always the same, first spreading a lot of trouble and then turning the tables and accusing the others. "Cyber crimes", "behind bars for the rest of your life", why not the death penalty?

With all due respect sir, but you are a complete idiot! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
But for a while, it looked more like illegal action will take place! Now it gets really exciting. Will Klondike Mike be intimidated by this ingenious threat? Will he flee to Colombia out of fear and hide away there forever? I guess no!

How credible can someone be who shows the logo of a bunch of outlaws in his avatar and suddenly cries out for the police now? At best, that sounds like a bad joke to me. The tactics are always the same, first spreading a lot of trouble and then turning the tables and accusing the others. "Cyber crimes", "behind bars for the rest of your life", why not the death penalty?

With all due respect sir, but you are a complete idiot! :rolleyes:
You are an idiot, I have read and seen what robin has tried to do .To a person that has not done a thing .Crying to shawcable , crying on every forum and posting personal info of me online .
The logo is a for the memory of a very good friend that died to a impaired driver . The started out in grim reapers and and then went hells angels .Guys like you that take a side of bully with out getting facts .you are another problem in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.