• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Central Valley Repeater

wile2u

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Sep 24, 2010
Central Valley
AudioShockwave, I have a Motorola Desktrack repeater in the uhf band and a controller. If you can come up with a hill top i'll donate the the setup.

That is an awesome offer, Thank you!
Give me a little time to see were we can put a machine at up here and lets see if we can get it going!
My QTH is down in a valley, but there are a few good places, I just need to ask a few friends about space.
Would Love to get a machine up for the club.
I will get with you via PM and we can talk.
Again Thanks!

Jeff

Awesome offer. If you're interested in turning into a D-STAR machine, people have successfully used that model of repeater to do so. You need an add-on board (about $100) and some type of computer to control it. You could even use a little cheap Raspberry Pi computer to run it.

The setup I have is a moto desk track with a micro pc running cent os with astrix repeater.aka allstar. Soo the hw is there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.