• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

channel freq chart for usb and lsb on CB

ckaplan

Aug 27, 2009
I have a ranger rg-99 radio that supposedly supports 10 meters, of course the display is for the 40 cb channels. I have been told that I need to check a freq chart for the usb and lsb for the cb channels to get the 10 meter frequencies....

Can someone be kind enough to confirm this and point me in the right direction for finding one of these on the net?

Christie

Now if I could only figure out what controls the a/g switch LOL Meaning when is it A band and when is it G band.....

Now if I could only figure out what controls the a/g switch LOL Meaning when is it A band and when is it G band.....

YOU are what controls the A/G (actually A/K) switch. With the button on LOW the switch selects bands A thru G and with the button on HIGH it selects bands H thru K. Look at the link to find out what each channel is on each band.

Actually mine are different

they are paired off as follows:

G/A
H/B
I/C
J/D
K/E
L/F

I assume the low/hi is still the same, I have verified that when the button is pushed in G is the working network, so pushed in means I am on the high side....and out is the low.....:) Sorry sound stupid I know but it helps me remember that if the button is high I am low and if its low I'm high LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.