• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHANNEL MOD FOR ROYCE 641 SSB 40 CH. BASE ...

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Anyone have a true confirmed extra channel modification for uppers for the Royce model 641 4o channel ssb base station ? Hopefully with documents to back it up and pictures...

RETRO

I did the mods from secret cb years ago and it worked just fine for me. gave about 27.405 to 27. 605 if memory serves right. have not seen one of these in years. had even forgot about the mod until you asked. had to look it up.

I did the mods from secret cb years ago and it worked just fine for me. gave about 27.405 to 27. 605 if memory serves right. have not seen one of these in years. had even forgot about the mod until you asked. had to look it up.

Thanks Sonoma, As a matter fact, just came from my local tech that channel 41-59 I think it was...

I have a mod in my notes somewhere.

~Cheers~
Hey Exit13, Yeah hope you can find it. Please let me know but it seems to go out of lock around channel 59. However something else has me intrigued about this channel mod ! That would be more dip switches involved and I'll post some photos to demonstrate my point... I wonder if someone could explain this other mod for channels... ?

Retro 73'sROAD MAP FOR CHANNELS ROYCE 641.png Royce_641 with switches for working channels.jpg Royce_641 with switches for working channels.jpg

Attachments

• JUMPERS AND SWITCHES TO THEM ROYCE 641.jpg
    JUMPERS AND SWITCHES TO THEM ROYCE 641.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 15

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.