• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHEROKEE AH-27F Manual needed

SIX-SHOOTER

ICOM CENTRAL.7610,9100,PW-1,HEIL FIN & HEIL PR-781
Oct 2, 2010
Macclenny,Fla.
I just picked up a like new Cherokee AH-27F walkie talkie & I am looking for a copy of the owners manual.It can be a pdf file since I can print it on my wife's computer.If you have an original I would be more than happy to pay for the cost of making a copy & postage.I found several links online but they were all dead ends or a virus which my anti virus blocked.Thanks much & God bless.

SIX-SHOOTER

I no longer need this manual.I was going thru some items from where I received the radio & I found everything that came even as an accessory with this radio including the mobile adapter,hand microphone,cigarette lighter cord,& manual.I already had the wall wart so now I have everything including all of the boxes.GOD IS GOOD! Thanks for the help from those who looked around for me. {:>)

SIX-SHOOTER

What are they selling for now?

Sorry for the Very Late Reply but I just saw this reply.I have no idea what they would sell for with all of the accessories included? I saw just the radio without an antenna somewhere a few minutes ago for $79 plus shipping.I found that mine has the mod done so it works all the way up to 28.305 I believe & you can make it read the Frequency or channel number as well.I have it along with (4) other 40 channel Walkie Talkies & one Radio Shack that is just 3 channels.& it's only (1) watt where the others are all (5) watt radios & all of them will work on a 12 volt plug & an external antenna if I wish.

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.