• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Chinese SWR Meter

I Received my SWR meter that I purchased through Ebay and I am impressed for $44. It took 6 days for the meter to arrive from California (Free Shipping). The unit seems very accurate and labled as a "peak power" meter. The case is made of aluminum and is very compact. The display is backlit and shows SWR, power output battery voltage, and is rated for 120 watts, although one Youtuber said that was for Fm and could be used with a more powerful SSB transceiver( Take that for what it is worth considering the source)! It also has an on/off switch on the front plus 3 LED's to indicate when it is on, fully charged and when it needs to be charged. It took about 2 hours to charge the battery but be warned that it needs a charging cord with a "C" size USB plug on one end (No charging cord included". Luckily I had one in my junk drawer and charged it through my computer. The only thing that I see as a possible negative is for people that wear glasses is the small size of the characters on the display. For the price you could have a meter for several radios and not be out much money. Just do a search on Ebay for a "Cheap Chinese SWR meter".

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated