• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Circuitmaster shops in Grand Island and Altoona

twa77

May 2, 2008
South Dakota
I live close to these shops (within 250 miles). has anybody used these shops? I am looking for shops within driving distance that do full alignments and have good quality techs and not just some truckstop hackshop. I would consider taking a little trip if either one is any good. The only reference i have found is a mention on the so called "white list"

Grand Island and Altoona are small towns in Florida as far as I know. If you want info, give some information. There are some people on this forum who could do an alignment and tuneup for you.

Last edited:
The shops mentioned are in Grand Island, NE and Altoona, IA which is a suburb of Des Moines. Both cities are on I-80.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned