• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Club QSL cards

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Do you QSL? Would you use a club QSL card if we had one? Do we have any creative graphics members who would like to design a template that members could use to put both their own callsign and the club callsign on?

I can take a stab at it. Anything in particular or just the basics on a white background? I think a white or light blue background with the WWRF logo/web address(transparency) for a background would look good.

I did the basic card below in Publisher and then made them into a printable pdf form so I can fill out the worked stations info. Then I print to heavy gloss card stock and they look great. Might not be able to work on it until this weekend though.

Attachments

• For WWRF Forum.jpg
    For WWRF Forum.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: 1 person
Great! Keep in mind that I've applied for a vanity call for the club, which should become active in a couple of weeks. The call I applied for is W9WDX. (y)

Much like Robb's, but with the bg colour carried over to the rest of the card..
a custom QSO info section could easily be done as well (see second attachment if this all works...last time i couldn't attach images)

best thing IMO for the special call would be to match the WWRF font...actually i'd match all the fonts to the WW, minus the shadow for easier readability at printed size
and if you're gonna print these off in mass don't forget most places will want a 5% bleed

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: 1 person
custom qso area...easily adaptable to landscape in an hour or so...

BTW, i know i don't qualify for the group, just tryin' to help out :)

Attachments

• QSLrear.jpg
    QSLrear.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 348
Just having more fun with it.
Can't believe I misspelled 'Amateur'.
Would be better to have more ideas/input please . . .

Attachments

• wwrf 10.jpg
    wwrf 10.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
I think we need a QSL card set up two ways: one with just the callsign like you're showing it.

I think more people would use it, though if there was a version that had their own callsign, as well? What if it had the site logo, your own callsign in large print with something like "Member of the W9WDX Worldwidedx.com Amateur Radio Club" below?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.