• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CLUB VS CLUB

MR.THUMP

Dec 24, 2005
Hello i was wondering if maybe my club pirates of dxing could
join in with your worldwide club contest .

I thought it would be fun to do club vs club thing to see who can get the most DX Contacts as well as doing one for just in side are club's as we are doing now.same rules

Hey thumper. Long time no talk. I told you or some other person to stop sending me those damn e-mails about the damn raffle. Its a big fucking joke. Everyone knows that. Are you just trying to bug the hell out of me? I still have that e-mail that one of your boys tried to threaten me. Or i think it might have been bozo. But this is the last time im gonna tell you. Im getting tired of this shit. And go back to your own forum. Nobody wants you guys over here.

CDX197 said:
Hey thumper. Long time no talk. I told you or some other person to stop sending me those damn e-mails about the damn raffle. Its a big friggin joke. Everyone knows that. Are you just trying to bug the hell out of me? I still have that e-mail that one of your boys tried to threaten me. Or i think it might have been bozo. But this is the last time im gonna tell you. Im getting tired of this shit. And go back to your own forum. Nobody wants you guys over here.

I'LL TELL YA ONE LAST TIME I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH THE EMAILS OR THE RAFFLES SO I DONT CARE WHAT You or any one THINK's ABOUT THEM ! if you what that shit to stop call bozo i dont have ANY THING TO DO WITH IT! that is bozo's thing not mine

I am doing my own thing now and wanted to see about getting a friendly dx comp going on with your cdx club and my pdx club
I have not been on either fourm in some time because of a move and new little one that is why no one has heard from me

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.