• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coax purchase

Try The Wire Man. There may be cheaper sources, not sure. Make sure that if you're paying for LMR-400, they deliver Times Microwave LMR-400, not some knock off. Many sits will market "LMR-400", charge you the premium price for it, and then ship you some off-brand equivalent that is cheaper.

Try The Wire Man. There may be cheaper sources, not sure. Make sure that if you're paying for LMR-400, they deliver Times Microwave LMR-400, not some knock off. Many sits will market "LMR-400", charge you the premium price for it, and then ship you some off-brand equivalent that is cheaper.

Thanks Tim. Yes, looking for USA made "Times Microwave" LMR-400-DB.

I bought mine from Rock Signal on Amazon. Rocksignal.com I ordered the wrong ends and he offered to gladly exchange it at no cost. My scanner went from 40 miles on RG58 to maybe over 100 miles w/400. Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Avoid the Ebay sellers, especially the Antenna Farm. They and most others drop ship your cable from lord knows where. I ordered two sets of assembled 9913F7 from the AF. The connectors were poorly, and I mean poorly soldered.

I think they used a 15 watt iron.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.