• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coax questions for 102" and Wilson 1000

maddog355

Sep 22, 2011
I have to replace the coax on on my truck. I have been running rg8x on my 102" , Should I stick with the rg8x or is there something better for use with the extra wattage of the palomar 400?

Also is it possable to replace the coax on a Wilson 1000? A friend has one but the coax is damaged on it and he may give me a deal on it if I can repair it. What should I use if it can be replaced?

I have to replace the coax on on my truck. I have been running rg8x on my 102" , Should I stick with the rg8x or is there something better for use with the extra wattage of the palomar 400?

Also is it possable to replace the coax on a Wilson 1000? A friend has one but the coax is damaged on it and he may give me a deal on it if I can repair it. What should I use if it can be replaced?

RG58 should be more than enough for a Palomar 400 so 8X will be more than enough.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated