• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 142base &148 mobile

i have a very clean 142gtl base other than some ingraving under the switches comes with a stock coffin style mike radio swings very nice meters swing well also stock other than the peak and tune it was done when i got it i also have the crystal for the extra channels that will go with the radio

asking 155$ shipped Con,U.S

also have a 148gtl with extras on a 6 position switch on the bottom
does good on AM/SSB peaked and tuned when i got it clarifier open but it has been alined to center slot AM/SSB on the money very solid on the frequency will include a road map
18 watts SSB 14watts AM
pos1= normal 40
pos2= 45 and up
pos3 65 and up
pos4=normal 40
pos5=26.81 and up
pos6=26.43and up

95$shipped Con,U.S

PIX AVAIABLE ON REQUEST

no paypal <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_583996-->

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned