• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 148 is only putting out 2 watts on SSB?

Well the ebay guy who sold me the radio refunded my money and told me to keep the radio and fix it or sell it for parts...just wanted me to give him pos feedback.
I don't know whether I will buy another 148 or have this one fixed...hmmm?

Now there is no excuses to get it fix by a professional tech or somebody who knows how to properly fix and tune a radio,you have the coin now refunded by the seller :oops::whistle:

I went ahead and bought another 148....I will have the other 148 fixed ....but not in a hurry...maybe I will use it as a learning radio.....tinker with it myself. :)

Ship it off and get it fixed! U basically got a free radio!

It won't be free after I pay to have it fixed......I have to buy 300ft of rg-213 and make 2 150ft runs for the vert and horz on my moonraker....gotta get that done before the snow flies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned