• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 150 GTL DX Tech Special / Parts Rig

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Here's another radio from the lot. Very clean low use Cobra 150 GTL DX NightWatch.

Has known factory design flaw transmit problem. Can be repaired by a competent tech or possibly be fixed by authorized Cobra Service Center. Excellent candidate radio for repair as it's in such great shape. Face looks nearly perfect and is very clean all around including inside. Receive is excellent. Powers up fine. NightWatch "starlight" faceplate and all lights work fine. You can investigate this radio on the net. Loads of frequencies from low 26mhz well up into 29mhz.

It transmits some BUT FOR THIS AD I'll say NO transmit. It NEEDS repair and is strictly being sold as a Tech Special or parts radio. Tons of parts but I think it would be a shame to tear it apart. Overall looks are 9 out of 10 with just a few light scratches and very minimal wear.

I got nothing with it so you won't either. No mic but is standard modern Cobra 4 pin. No bracket or power cord. Just the radio. Body has all screws.

$30 shipped Parcel Post. Mail payment or $35 paypal

Can sit here a week or goes to ebay next Sunday

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4