• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 150GTL 10 Meter Radio

Peddler said:
Too bad Copper's don't have a real tech giving the review. :bash
I dont think Copper has a REAL tech left....They have ran everyone that knows anything off. I did see that 833 is back. He seems to know his field well

Why be a tech on the coppers forum? If coppers sell the radio you must rate it a good radio or the mighty forummaster and his flunky 808 will ban you :!: :x

Ok,,,,Come on guy's,,,were talking about "coppers" here....lol Would you expect anything less....lmao

Anyway on with the real meat of this post,,,,
I think i can hear the " digital shutter" going furiously over at Nomad's...and i bet we will get ya'll some pic's up today...

Also as soon as the "200" arrives we will put all the info up on it also along with pic's.

again as Nomad said only lift the single leg of "Q64" to open ALC,,,and leave the transistor in tact,,one other thing,,,the variable resistors for the ALC "vr-4 and vr-12" high and low respectively,,,are really,really small,,,and there is not enough room for them to have end stops,,for full clockwise or counter clockwise,,,chincey i think but on the other hand,,,thats all there's room for....lol

rfpowerman 8)

New picture i just posted on my website:

Cobra_150_GTL_DX_FULL.jpg

Yes!!! its big :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.