• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 2000 + Extra's.

Chop

May 11, 2008
Rosepine, LA
Selling my base setup. Consists of my cobra 2000, both external speakers, workman 3 window meter, drake 1kw low pass filter and a rf limited 2018 xtreme mic with 4ft extension. Radio has been modified with blue LEDs in the channel display and frequency counter by Sparky's cb shack. I added white LEDs to the meters. Nomad installed the key up ping and bump bumps along with variable power and a peak and tune. Radio has dual level talkback via a switch on the back. Has 40- and 40+ on the knob on face of radio. 1/10th of a watt on low power and up to 9w high power. Swings 15w from any setting. Crystal clear. I've gotten a lot of flowers on ssb with this rig, they can't believe I'm talking on a 25+ year old cobra. Anyway, looking for $550, shipped. Pictures below indicate lowest possible frequency and highest possible frequency with this rig:

b3ca1c07.jpg

2b80210a.jpg

Exterior of radio and meter:

c056c834.jpg

Picture of filter:

fbed97de.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.