• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 2000 on ebay

My argument here is that it is impossible for this clown to be a dealer for business that no longer exist. And there is NO way that every radio he sells is new in the box, never been used, special edition, owned by the company for experimental purposes, never been sold, never touched by human hands.... well, you get the idea.

Are you sure his surname isn't Barnum???

$1500 for a Cobra 2000.......I have 2 NOS 2000s and I might sell them on Ebay to buy a Z06 Vette.[/QUOTE]

Ya might be able to get a pair of Z06 wheels for $3000.00. LOL

Its a start.

$1500 for a Cobra 2000.......I have 2 NOS 2000s and I might sell them on Ebay to buy a Z06 Vette.

Ya might be able to get a pair of Z06 wheels for $3000.00. LOL

Its a start.[/QUOTE]

If you use the "Buy It Now" option for my Cobra 2000(When I Ebay them), it will include both speakers, factory wrap plus free shipping for $2500!
The radios have never been unwrapped so I have no idea if the radio works or if all the accessories are in the box......NO RETURNS. That ought to be average for Ebay.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated