• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 29 ltd classic p-c 900 A C

what does not work on the front of the radio. has the delta tune been taken out to add echo or something. give us an idea what we are looking at.

I removed a roger beep board,noise toy and a crystal kit, I'm left with those wires red and blue to mic jack also one white wire goes from the channel 19 switch to mic jack as well . there is one yellow wire from channel selector board cut as weIl remaining with one pink wire also cut there is a black wire tied in the a orange wire as well with heat shrink.

Last edited:
you should never just cut items out not knowing what goes where.depends on what channel kit they had in the radio you may have a capacitor leg raised also. sounds like they may have used the ch19 switch for ether turning the noise toy on and off or for the channels. it is a lot easier to just clip out the noise toy and rehook the wires up. then the same with the channel kit. not knowing what kits were in the radio will be a challenge hooking it all back up.

Reactions: Robb
I do not think they keep wires the same color all the time. i have seen 2 radios side by side and some wires go to the same locations but a few will different colors from each other.

Reactions: kaos513

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.