• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

COBRA 29 OR 25

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
;):DLooking for a COBRA 29 OR 25for my cage. If anyone has a good one.Iam willing to make a trade.PM ME LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.3s.RAY.

;):DLooking for a COBRA 29 OR 25for my cage. If anyone has a good one.Iam willing to make a trade.PM ME LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED.MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.3s.RAY.
ILL TRADE MY FAT BOY AMP FOR A GOOD 25.THE AMP WORKS GOOD,I THINK IT DOES 180 ON THE LOW SIDE AND OVER 240 ON THE HIGH? NEVER HAD IT A PART.ITS THE BLACK ONE WITH THE BLUE LIGHT IN THE MIDDLE.DONT KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT IE,IT GETS THE JOB DONE.P.M. ME.:D

AMP GONE

<proof><proof>AMP GONE TO A GOOD HOME. HAVE FUN WILL BE IN THE MAIL ON 3/30/12..3s.RAY.:sneaky2::headbang:thumbdown::angry:^can not stand it^:unsure::blink::laugh:(y):confused::glare:<<More audio>>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.