• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra bluetooth plus more

Tony

Nov 24, 2007
cobra bluetooth is real clean just the minor stuff powers up but no mic so i cant fully test it, new mic on ebay for about 25$. 50$ shipped.

2 different cobra 25s one is ltd classic one is just ltd
the classic works fine but has no speaker in side and its in ok shape 35$ shipped.

the ltd works fine only thing with it is the meter is needing to be re mounted and the chrome around the face is starting to flake off its in ruff shape 30$ shipped obo.

i have one little amp that needs something fixed its a commander 150 and it works but the amp is drawing power like its keyed up but its not , still swings watts when you do key it so ??? 40$ shipped.

rk 56 real turner telex works great and is in good shape 25$ shipped .

ranger noise cancelling mic 20$ shipped.

also have a little power supply that needs a vr put back in it but it works fine just needs that back in it to bring tho volts to normal 20$ shipped obo.

if wanted all just make offer

pics
Fixer Uppers Photos by tmcadams1218 | Photobucket
Shipping and Local Pick Up Available

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.