• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra CB wall clock??

TB01

Jan 27, 2011
I've seen these wall clocks in a few operators rooms, actually in pics on this site. Im guessing these clocks were for cobra dealers back in the day. I love vintage advertising and my radio hobby. Pretty cool to incorporate both at the same time! They seem hard to find as I've only seen one on eBay. Anybody have one and would be interested in selling it? I'd love to have one in my radio room above my cobra 2000's.

Thanks

Tb

Got a link to a pic of one of these clocks? The ones I'm seeing on Evil Bay are for Ford and some are way, WAY over priced.

eBay, proving that P.T. Barmun was right since 1995.

I don't think I can link that pic I seen of one on here, but it's on one of the operators threads in the "station picture" section. They're really neat wall clocks. I'm on my IPhone now, but when I get home later I'll try to link a pic on my laptop. Ive searched all over the Internet. No info anywhere or any for sale.

Thanks,

Tb

That's for Ford parts. Cafepress sells them.

You've giving me an idea.

Since I like both Fords and Cobra radios. (old ones in both cases) I may get one of these for over the base station.

1726.jpg

Who's that dude (no, it's not Snake Radio Customs) that always blabs about being the top Cobra Radio dealer for 200 years or something? He has all those mint, NIB, collector condition type Cobras (or snakes, as he calls them) radios that were in his stores display case.

Bet he'd have one for you, but it would cost you BIG MONEY.

m42duster are you talkling about superhawk66 on ebay? If so I've seen some really scary threads about him on this site and others too. He does have crazy prices on his radios on ebay, but about 2 years ago he bought a browning mark III from me and everything went smooth. Recieved payment same day.

Anyways, back to topic here are some pics of this clock! How cool is that!?

Attachments

• cobra radio 1.jpg
    cobra radio 1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 39
  • cobra radio.jpg
    cobra radio.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 39
I attached the pictures but i dont think they were sized right, they looked small on my end. I will try to resize them for a better view. The cobra ford clocks are cool but the one I'm refering to says "Cobra Cb Radios" on the clock.

That is a cool clock and probably very hard to find. However, doesn't look like it would be too hard to DIY a copy for yourself...... and maybe a few for evil bay.;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.