• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coily Burban rebuilt.

I know you guy`s had a Key this weekend, wish I could have been there.
What class (s) did you win Dan?
Like I said in a earlier post, it looked like a good install and I am sure you put a lot of work in it...often it is the small details that can get you the trophy when you sit on the line.
Congrats.

Jeff

yep 8 pill and 16 pill smoke blower...where i was slamminat the first round but blew a 4 pill section,so i lost it here is the link.I turned the drive up a bit to high @21 volts and that will do it i am sure i woudl have cover it,,the mass rf and parking up so close to the other vehicles created some reflect in the system and poof,,,but the beam works very well...i will fine tune and be scary tough next year it was a good first run for the new beam.http://northwestmodulators.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=5

yes i have months of work just in the new setup and the truck overall its been with me for 12 years.

my other watergates are also on the northwest modulator watergate page from last year where i ran runner up in seattle in both 8 pill and 16 pill...have good one and anyone who has never gone to a shootout should it would give you a much better perspective of what goes into these trucks to run the amperages..see yeah:)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated