• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Colt Black Shadow base

‎Hello. Someone can give me some information... I am looking for the service manual or schematic of the BC Colt Black Shadow SSB radio is appreciated if good will. If you can send it to my email ‎‎m.ca6mmc@gmail.com‎‎ or post it here so that everyone can have them.‎
‎Thank you very much.‎

Hola.alguien me puede dar alguna información..BUSCO el manual de servicio o el esquematico de la radio BC Colt Black Shadow SSB se agradece si buena voluntad.. Si lo puede enviar a mi correo m.ca6mmc@gmail.com o que lo publique aquí para que todos los puedan tener.
Desde ya muchas gracias.

I would answer in Spanish, however, I'm monolingual. I'm attaching the service manual for the Sommerkamp TS-740 SSB, which is the closest I can find to the Colt Black Shadow SSB. I think the big difference is the mic connector and the painted on logos.

The only other resource I know of is Sam's CB-184

Attachments

• sommerkamp_ts-740ssb_40ch_4_12w_am_ssb_cb_station_transceiver_sm.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
I would answer in Spanish, however, I'm monolingual. I'm attaching the service manual for the Sommerkamp TS-740 SSB, which is the closest I can find to the Colt Black Shadow SSB. I think the big difference is the mic connector and the painted on logos.

The only other resource I know of is Sam's CB-184

Also marketed under the brand Cardon, a division of Midland International. It is the Cardon Iroquois 40. Cardon had a whole line with North American Indian names. I had the Iroquois 40 for several years but it is long gone as is the manual.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated