• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Complete Package (Lincoln+mic+amp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peddler

SWR (sandwich with rum) Expert
Aug 6, 2001
Central Texas, USA
President Lincoln, M575M6 mic, Texas Star DX500V

All for $450 shipped Con U.S.

P3080200.jpg

MRF 455 final ... no mods except for dead key adj.

P3080194.jpg

Wired 5 pin for the Lincoln

P3080190.jpg

Description

This unit uses 4X2879Transistors and is Class AB1 Has Variable Output and SSB Delay with a Receive Preamp

U.S P.O Money order only

I will separate...

President Lincoln ... $175 shipped lower 48
M575M6 mic ... $100. shipped lower 48 (I have 2... 1 for the lincoln and 1 for a Cobra/Connex)
Texas Star ... $250. shipped lower 4b

I have on a few occasions purchased from peddler and Ive never had a problem and the man has some nice equipment NO JUNK there I can assure you that. He is one of the few people I will actually deal with and like I said I have a few times and each time bought a few things at a time.

Ive always wanted a Lincoln and its just bad timing for me to eye it up at present but if its still available when time comes I will have this setup hes offering and thats a guarnatee. This is an Excellent 10 meter setup and does not get much better than this people so for those that are new to Ham radio theres plent of power to get your 200 watts for tech and plenty more for the General or extra class holders.

how about a picture of the Lincoln with the 455 in it?

I assume it is one of the ones that came with it stock?

What is the output wattage?

Regards,
Dave

I just got my doc tuned 2510 back yesterday...

It is smokin and driving my amp silly.

I always wanted a stock lincoln with the 455 though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.