• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Conditions

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well last night i had some great conditions. Talked to BS1730 In texas. He was a Q5. When i went to bed around 2:30AM i still had some conditons on 27.425 and 27.475. Woke up this morning around 8:45 and turned on the radio. Had strong conditions on the Bowl and on 38LSB. Anyone else have conditions?

CDX197, DX was rolling in on 38lsb here in Ohio all day today. I talked to Lazybones from the forum and lot of others that I heard all on 38LSB. Keep on rolling SKIPPY!!!

Cheech, was that on the Washington you was on talking skip?
Man the skip has been rolling in here for the last 4 days especially on 37 LSB & 38 LSB. Hope to hear some of you CDX members out there. RON44613 CDX55

not going to have Conditions when the contest rolls around. Belive me. Had skip for 2 days. And i could get out barefoot but when the contest rolled around nothing :cry: Hope you do but i have none!

RON44613 said:
Cheech, was that on the Washington you was on talking skip?
Man the skip has been rolling in here for the last 4 days especially on 37 LSB & 38 LSB. Hope to hear some of you CDX members out there. RON44613 CDX55
Made florda on 38 LSB and all the rest when I was talking to the locals on chanel 4 on my 25.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.