• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 3300 or the General lee

9deuce

Jan 6, 2014
THAT LAKESIDEBOSS
hi fellaz witch would be the better radio to get im gonna upgrade from a bearcat 980 to a better radio witch do you think would be better are they the same i don't want to spend over 250 bucks so if you guys know of a better radio i could get let me know thnx

god bless and have a great day

hi fellaz witch would be the better radio to get im gonna upgrade from a bearcat 980 to a better radio witch do you think would be better are they the same i don't want to spend over 250 bucks so if you guys know of a better radio i could get let me know thnx

god bless and have a great day
thier basically the same radio inside. i would expect little to no difference.
howver neither have ssb so imho its a step backwards. id go with a 2950dx
or cre8900 something like that, but thats me

I don't collect radios. I wish I never sold my 148 gtl and Uniden Washington. I allways wanted a General Lee/ connex 3300 But would buy the General Lee. I think the Superstar 158 edx is also on the list with SSB . Dam Whats the best buy ???? not sure I need another radio fix soon:wub:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.