• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 3300hp help

Jason7889

Feb 25, 2018
Any help is appreciated I have a 3300 HP that was done by cookies CB shop in Louisiana I don't know much about him and I've all the CB from somebody else has quite a bit of work done to it I foolishly messed with it I had another connex I had a Top Gun compressor in and I like the way you made it sound so I added it to this one everything was working fine until I decided to turn up the dead key on high power it was only at 4 Watts when I got to 7 the meter died now the radio doesn't seem to be producing any modulation the meter doesn't work on any other radio but as far as the radio goes the meter on it doesn't swing when talking but you get a humming noise through another radio but no voice probably will take it to the shop but I have plenty of parts I know a little bit about Electronics not sure if it matters but the regulator on the side seems to be volted or the transistor in front of it is there's a box that says Xmep is a breadboard inside of it a couple of jumpers and a variable resistor in it I'm pretty sure experience here would help a lot please chime in

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.