• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connex 34hp anf question

sonoma

Sep 14, 2005
oklahoma
does any one have a connex 34HP- ANF radio that knows how to turn on the back lighting. it comes with this on the 3400 also but has a button to change the colors and turn it off. the 34HP- anf has a button in the spot the 3400 has for the back light but that button says ANF. just need to find out how to turn the back light on. a friend bought one used and can not figure out how to turn the back light on.

Maybe the wiring has been unplugged? If it is like my Galaxy DX939, the backlighting makes a whine sound when it is plugged in, so I just left it unplugged. Open it up and look for a ribbon cable not connected, could be the PO disconnected it. It could also be someone was inside poking around and left it unplugged.

that was the 1st thing I thought of but he said it is all plugged in. since it is microprocessor controlled it has to have a button to change colors and turn it on and off. what info I found says it can be turned on and off and has 6 different colors.
just hoping some one has one that can say what needs to be done to turn it on if that is all that is wrong with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.