1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Connex 4300HP output power

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Low_Boy, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Low_Boy

Low_Boy Well-Known Member

what kind of power could I expect to see out of a Connex 4300 HP with a 2sc2166 driver and a 2sc 2290. Unmodified of course

2. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

I sold a guy one new years ago and I think it was about 70 or so watts. I can’t remember. I’d love to get my hands on one now though.

3. Low_Boy

Low_Boy Well-Known Member

Seems like there not many around or everyone is holding on to them

4. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

They are. But I’m sitting on two 4300-300’s right now too so it’s fair and even (y)