• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 4600t conversion to 1..

Mike Daniels

Apr 28, 2018
I looked everywhere for the conversion to 11 meter on the connex 4600 turbo can someone help me out ?is it the jumper wire on the back of the PC board if so what do I ? If it’s simple enough I would like to do it myself .
P.s. I’m aware of the legalities , I’m a ham operator and a truck driver can’t have amps in the truck so I need a decent radio without hooking up amps for channel 19

That’s the 4400 not the 4600T but thanks

Ok,
CONNEX4600T.jpg

Well, it would help to know the board number simply due to the fact that Connex alone, has got at LEAST 6 different radios out there - this one makes 7 - with standard platform AM/FM Or PA and Channels - with 10kHz.

It's the blue lites that give it away...
CONNEX4600TFrontGuts.jpg

So remember - you're running a radio that is a red-flag. If the DOT red-lites you, and decides to open up your truck - have your Ham license up to date - or you might wind up with more than an inspection.. They are not stupid.

Back to the channel.

:+> Andy <+:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated