• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex cx-3300 ho

Bigkev

Nov 10, 2022
Hello I've had this connex 3300 for a long time and it used to work great. That is until I let my nephew use it and now it turns on. I don't run over the road anymore and l live in Utah. My question is where can I send it to have someone go threw it and make sure it's ok or repaired if needed??? Thank you for any help

Superior cb in cali…

They know what they're doing. Unless management has changed, they should be a safe bet. Bear in mind that a 3300 made 25 years ago will usually have multiple issues. It's probably not old enough to require replacing all the electrolytic caps, but it probably won't be long before it is.

After that many years, it's more about the miles than the calendar. Hard miles cost more to fix up.

If they tell you it needs a longer laundry list of things to fix than the market value, believe them.

I would trust them to be truthful about the difference between "fix it up no problem" on the one hand, and "it will become a problem child forever" on the other.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.