• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex HP3300 and Connex FHP3300 ???

9deuce

Jan 6, 2014
THAT LAKESIDEBOSS
simple question i need to ask about the 3300HP and the 3300FHP

:redface: are these to radios alike well modding wise for 11meters..... i cant find any info on mods for the FHP only the 3300hp..... i was wondering if the FHP is the same as the 3300hp model my buddie modded his 3300HP and i asked him if they where the same he said he didnt know :confused:

WITH the 3300HP/GEN LEE its a snip or de-solder:D

i plan on ordering one tomorrow id be ticked off it its not one i can mod

if not i guess the GEN LEE or the 3300Hp will be the ticket and get a counter later on

thnx guys god bless have a good day / night

hope so!!

well i ordered the FHP friday night well see i aksed my tech this morning and he said its all jumper based to convert to Cb freq.... now i just gotta find the modulation pots :D
witch should be the same as the general lee / 3300hp if not ill let my tech do it :D

so ill set it up like a low 2½w DK with 20w swing and high with 8 DK and full modulation

!!!!freebands here i come UT OH I CAN HEAR THE HAMS CHIMING IN NOW!!!! {Cry_river}

i have a license so no worrys of the FCC other then on cb bands :p :audio::audio::audio::whistle:

!!!!freebands here i come UT OH I CAN HEAR THE HAMS CHIMING IN NOW!!!! {Cry_river}

i have a license so no worrys of the FCC other then on cb bands :p :audio::audio::audio::whistle:

I'm curious why you think hams care about your running a CB radio on US Government frequencies? :confused:

well i ordered the FHP friday night well see i aksed my tech this morning and he said its all jumper based to convert to Cb freq.... now i just gotta find the modulation pots :D
witch should be the same as the general lee / 3300hp if not ill let my tech do it :D

so ill set it up like a low 2½w DK with 20w swing and high with 8 DK and full modulation

The only difference is the "F" model has a counter, ya know like a Cobra 148 & 148F. As far as your license it's just as illegal for a ham to operate a 3300 on 11m as it is for anyone else. No biggie either way just saying.

Nice Radio, Looks to have a 5 dig. display and the letter for the band you are on and not an actual freq. counter. Then I may be incorrect on of the retailers calls it a counter. I wonder if it has a Jack on the back for the remote counter?

also looking at Connex radios and saw the 4300HP •Powered By one Toshiba 2SC2290 Final. I read they can run hot if long winded. Don't hear a lot about this model. Been around since 2005 or so. I guess if it was one of the great radios it would get talked about more.

Well hows the Radio:D

We may never know! And then again it may be working so good he is stuck in front of it. I might be picking on up used at a good price today.Have to wait and see,A local bought one and used it for 2 months before switching to a Stryker.<More audio>

I did buy the radio at a great price,I couldn't pass it up! 2 months old from a friend. Still going to see what new Radios the spring brings for now I am loving the CX-3300FHP:sneaky2:

Attachments

• 3300.jpg
    3300.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 4

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.